New Features in WebRainbow 1.5
- Fixed the compatibility problem found in v1.4, which cause the provious VB examples failed to run.
- Function GetFormData will return empty string if sID set to 0.
- Demo instruction for Apache seb server is based on Apache 2.0.X, instead of Apache 1.3.X, starting from this release.
- Version 1.5, March 3, 2005
. Fixed the compatibility problem with found in v1.4.
. Function GetFormData will return empty string if sID set to 0.
. Demo instruction based on Apache 2.0.X instead of Apache 1.3.X.
- Version 1.4, January 2, 2005
. Capability of HTML based file uploading was added.
. New memory handling for receiving and sending vary large size of content.
- Version 1.3, November 14, 2002
. Capability of accepting any content-types (either text or binary data) transmitted through HTTP POST method was added.
. New mechanism for receiving data (non-form-data) through url was included for easily transferring data between pages and web sites.
. More constants for MIME content-type were added
- Version 1.2, January 2, 2001
. Capability of sending dynamic binary content was included.
. New mechanism for transferring data through url was introduced.
. Url-encode/decode functionality was added by exposing 2 new functions HexEncode & HexDecode.
- Version 1.1, June 25, 2000
. The limited off-line debug capability was included.
. Two default values of CGI Environment Variables was used.
- Version 1.0, April 20, 2000
. First release of WebRainbow.